|Viscosity(2% aqueous solution,mpas)||1200min||800-1200||2000 min||500 min|
|Purity(%)||90 min||85 min||90 min||70 min|
|Loss on Drying (%)||10 max||10 max||10 max||10 max|
|Applications: In ceramics and constructor industry, CMC acts as
thickener. It is a good agent to stabilize, retain moisture. It is
useful to make the material viscoid and less-gelatin.;|
1.CMC for ceramics features uniform distribution of substituents
(carboxymethyl group) on the cellulose backbone. It produces fewer
gel granules in glaze formulation.
2. It contains no colored impurity and is 100% combustible under
firing condition, to ensure clean ceramic glaze.
3. It can stabilize physical and chemical property of glaze
4. It can improve glaze adhesion and reduce glaze cracking.
5. It facilitates formation of a smooth dense glaze layer.
6. It can improve the rheological property of glaze formulation.
7. The glaze viscosity is proportional to the concentration of CMC